Contact us for a FREE trial
benefits & features
- No up-front costs, just a low monthly fee with unlimited use from any computer.
- Turnkey start-up; easy to learn and use.
- Upgrades are automatic. No downloading is ever required.
- Online patient registration before the office visit offers real clinic time savings.
- Automatic printing of prescriptions
- VaxisEHR complies with all HIPAA and IDSA
Travel Medicine guidelines and incorporates industry best practices.
VaxisEHR allows you to create:
- Follow-up reminders to patients based on patient preference
- Itemized invoices at the time of any visit
- Vaccine report for schools and workplace
- Simple reporting for business analysis
- Letters to referring or family doctor, to keep their records up-to-date
- Report of your clinic’s referral sources
- Yellow Fever exemption letter
- Tuberculosis skin test report
- Reduce overhead and eliminate storage of patient records
- No data back-up charges
- Set reorder triggers to maximize inventory efficiency
- Set reminders to help avoid lost follow-up visits
- Increase your visibility with vaccine reports to referring physicians
- Instantly produce patient lists for vaccine lot recalls
- Eliminate unnecessary advertising by using referral source reports
- Batch vaccine appointments when necessary
- Evaluate profitable travel-related products
Keep accurate patient records
Assemble accurate patient records to clearly document every clinic action. In the patient record forms, VaxisEHR provides fields and boxes in which you can document a patient’s questions and their travel plans and itineraries. You can also add your own notes for patient specific details.
Quickly retrieve patient records
No more plowing through file cabinets and boxes to find patient data. With VaxisEHR, you instantly access your patient’s data, past or present. Quickly find any patient’s itinerary, prescriptions and vaccines given, record of discussions, and medical notes. You have 24/7 access to patient files over the Internet—from any computer anytime, anywhere.
Search to speed the process
Beyond being able to search by patient name, you can also search by vaccine lot number, visit date, countries visited, the source of referrals and more. No more shuffling through paper files trying to find all the patients who received a vaccine from a specific lot number.
Save money by saving time
- The cost savings from having your patients register online is almost enough
to pay for the monthly use of
- Instant, complete access to prior notes and records. No wading through pages of paper!
- Fast data entry during and after the office visit. That means quick patient registration, quick file retrieval—and quick patient invoicing.
- Automatic reminders to help you schedule patients for follow-up appointments.
- Accurate and real-time inventory knowledge.
- The patient record is automatically completed with the vaccine batch number, VIS version, vaccine dose, date, manufacturer, lot number, site and name of provider.
- An easy-to-learn application with built-in help.
Back-up records safely offsite
Because your business relies on accurate patient records, you want them kept safer than safe. That’s why, for security, VaxisEHR utilizes a nationwide disaster-defiant IT network, which provides redundant server architecture, firewalls, internet connections and power located in hardened facilities.
Accurately inventory vaccines
VaxisEHR offers a dynamic log of each vaccine, lot number and number of doses remaining in stock. When you enter a request for vaccination, the system displays the remaining inventory, color-coded to alert you to reorder. Set your own defaults for reorder prompts based on remaining inventory
Verify and report on vaccines
With VaxisEHR, you get instant reporting of vaccine and medication history.
- You can accurately and easily search for all patients who have received any vaccine by vaccine name, lot number and/or date range.
- VaxisEHR’s complete vaccine report delivers a personalized patient-friendly vaccine history with a follow-up schedule. You can also, with one-click, produce a personalized letter and detailed immunization report for referring physicians and providers.
- Identify patients involved in vaccine recall.
- Quickly and easily provide verification
to physicians, schools or workplaces that need proof of vaccination.
Report on clinic business
VaxisEHR includes a wide range of one-touch business reports that you access from the menu bar. Track billing revenues for today, this month or this year. What countries are your patients visiting? Where are your referrals coming from? You can run reports to find out. Some other report types include:
- Billing Totals by date range
- Patient Billing Totals
- Rx and Vx Weekly Totals and Annual Totals
- Sales tax collected for taxable items
- Unpaid Visits
- Sales Tax-monthly
- Many others