Contact us for a FREE trial
Be Sure You’re Ready to Start
VaxisEHR is an online application; you’ll want to verify that your computer’s processing speed and your Internet connection can handle the data flow.
For Optimal Performance:
- CPU speed should be 2.00 GHz. 1.50 GHz is adequate, but you will notice some slowness.
- RAM should be 2-3 GB. 1.0 GB is adequate. If less than 1.0 MB, we recommend you add RAM (which is easy and inexpensive), otherwise, you will notice some slowness.
- Internet speed: Upload and download speeds need to be greater than 200 kb/s or you may notice some slowness when pages refresh. Your Internet provider can offer you faster speed options.
- From your desktop or File Manager, right click on My Computer.
- Click on Properties.
- On the System Properties dialog box click on the General tab at the top.
- Note your CPU speed, shown near the bottom (as x.xx GHz).
- Note your RAM, shown right after the CPU speed (as xxx MB or x.xxGB).
- Click on the Apple menu and select "About This Mac"
- Note your CPU (Processor) speed, shown as x.xx GHz.
- Note your RAM (Memory), shown as xxx MB or x.xxGB.
To check your Internet speed
- Go online to www.speedtest.net
- On the U.S. map display, find the pyramid symbol for the geographic location closest to you. (If you see a yellow pyramid, the system has identified that spot as the one closest to you.)
- Click the appropriate pyramid. The speed test starts automatically.
- When the test finishes, a page displays showing your download and upload speeds. Make a note of them.